image
Friday, December 5, 2008,

F.T Island Songs :

1) The Cool vs The Pretty

2) After Love

3) First Kiss

4) I Think I Saw Love
( In-soon is pretty OST)

5) I'm Happy

6) Love Sick

7) Memorize

8) Tears Are Falling

9) Only One Person

10) One Word

11) Friendship

12) Cling

13) Troublemaker

14) You Are Love

15) A Song For You

16) Let's Go

17) 1 Minute,1 Second

18) Girls Don't Know

19) Meeting

20) The One

21) The Thing I Should Continued With Her

22) Love Is

23) Thunder

24) Train

25) Until You Come

26) Stars

27) They Said To Stop

28) Oh Love

29) Don't Love Me

30) Somang Ver 2 (Choi Jong Hun)

31) Life Like A Musical

32) You'll Be In My Heart

33) Mirai Jitensha

34) Primadonna

35) Soyogi




Photobucket

Mini Album - Jump Up (2009)

1) Bad Woman
2) Like A Doll
3) Magic
4) Missing You
5) You And I
6) What Can I Do?


Photobucket

2nd Single - I Believe Myself (2009)

1) I Believe Myself
2) TV Radio
3) Moonlight Angel





Photobucket


F.T Island Profile

Five Treasure Island or FTI (F.T Island)
is a name of a south korean rock-
ballad band. The name F.T Island stands
for Five Treasure Island ,each of the five
members being a treasure.

The official band colour is Yellow and
their fans carry yellow flag known as
"pentasticks".Their 1st debut album,
Cheerful Sensibility was the 6th best-
selling album of 2007 in South Korea.




10:41 PM
Photobucket

Hi I'm Aqilah..
from Malaysia..
19 Years Old..
Student

Love to hear good music..
So I decide to share this blog with other music lovers..

Any request for song?
Email me at :
nur-musicvalley@hotmail.co.uk

Aqila Notes:#1
Do put credits whenever you
bring the mp3 url out..thanks!!~

Aqila Notes:#2
If you find any links were
broken,missing,unavailable,etc
don't hesitate to tell me
(:

DISCLAIMER:
This site is meant to provide links to
albums and songs for promotional
and preview propose only.And SHALL
not be used as replacement for
the actual product.


Music


Thanks for dropping by!!!



Previous Post